Sunday, September 3, 2017

Bo Bunny - Serendipity Anna's Craft Cupboard

Hi ALL!
Sharing my final project as part of my August DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard...
this layout featuring my girl..... Using the Bo Bunny Gorgeous Serendipity Collection
"Remember"

Using the Serendipity - Stripe as my base piece...
Bo Bunny Serendipity Paper - Stripe - Click Image to Close
Once again using some of the Noteworthy Die Cuts....

The frame around my the photo..... Also! from the Noteworthy Die Cut pack....


The arrows have used on this layout are from the Serendipity Sticker sheet  
Also! have used the remember sticker....
Bo Bunny Serendipity - 6x12 Combo Stickers - Click Image to Close


Hope you have enjoyed & were inspired in some way my creations working with
the Bo Bunny - Serendipity Collection... Available in Anna's Craft Cupboard store -----> HERE
Till next time
Rach   x
01 09 10