Monday, November 30, 2015

2 Crafty Chipboard DT November creations.......

Hi There!

Today I share my November Creations for 2 Crafty Chipboard
first up is this layout if my boy...
'Happy'


The are 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used on my on first layout 'Happy'...
 
First I coated this 'Happy' title with some gesso, then a layer of modeling paste to give it more texture & to finished it of with some green mist... 

I am a BIG fan of using up those negative pieces....
Here I have gesso, lightly inked the edge with a brown ink & cut in half of a negative piece from the Chain Circle Frame....

 I have gave a coat of gesso & cut into smaller pieces to some Sequin negative pieces & placed them down the sides of my page... 

Inked these Chervon bits..
Also! inked & cut into smaller pieces a Adian's Arrow..... 
& have used another negative piece this 1 from the Adian's Arrow!

For my second layout I went a bit girly....
'Just be YOU'

 
The 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used on my 2nd layout ' Just be YOU'.......

Inspired by my daughters graphic design on her T-Shirt, decided to use the Fine & Fancy Border which I have inked them black & cut smaller strips & place in the base of my page.....


 
First added a coat of gesso, this Just be YOU title..... Then at the bottom of each 
word heat embossed with some pink!  I REALLY like how it has turned out...... 

Did the same with to these Pretty birds from the Bird set....

I have also added the word Sweet from the 2 Crafty Chipboard Word Circle set 1 I have cut away the circle part gave it a coat of gesso & this time inked the bottom half with some pale blue ink...
 
With this Dream Catcher, I have once again started off with a coat of gesso & finished it off with adding some yellow, pink & teal mists to the feathers....
 
Also! 
Please remember to become a 2 Crafty Chipboard blog

 follower & leave a blog comment to be eligible to go in

 our monthly draw for great chippie prize pack.
01 09 10