Monday, October 20, 2014

The Scrapbook Store - Simple Stories Legacy

Hi There! & THANKS for popping by...
This month from The Scrapbook Store I was sent the Simple Stories Legacy range to play with...
This range was a bit different than my usual go to range, BUT! I always like a challenge....... lol! :) 
Today I share my 2nd layout!
The entire range you can get ----> HERE 
fussy cut out some circles from SS Legacy - Timeless pp
 I have sprayed this Blue Fern Studio - Beaded strings with Lindy stamps gang - Edelweiss moss Green, Stamped it with Kaisercraft - Boutique, & finished it with some splattering.......
The Scrapbook Store has a GREAT range of this Chipboard in store ----> HERE
Products:Simple Stories Legacy - Timeless pp
Simple Stories Legacy - Cherish pp
Simple Stories Legacy - Family Tree pp
Simple Stories Legacy - Journaling Card Elements pp
Simple Stories Legacy - Enamel dots
Simple Stories Legacy - Expressions Cardstock Stickers
Simple Stories Legacy - Bitz & Pieces
Blue Fern Studio - Beaded strings
Lindy stamps gang - Edelweiss moss Green
CW 6x6 Tiny dots
Stamps - Pirma brick & Kaisercraft - Boutique.. 
01 09 10