Monday, October 14, 2013

The Studio Challenges 13th October Monochromatic


Hi There & thanks heaps for stopping by....
Today! I am super excited to share with you my first designing team layout for The Studio Challenges!!

Studio challenge is to create a monochromatic layout.
For those of you that need a little help with the word, like me......'Monochromatic' means using different shades and hues of a single colour!
I had chosen the color.........   BLUE!

 Went though my stash pull out everything I had with blue & came up with this......
This is of ME & a dear friend of mine... Wendy!

 fussy cut out a couple of flowers from an American craft paper then painted them with some of the Blue Ice Luminarte Watercolor.... which I purchased from HERE.....
as well as painted both Twiddleybitz chipboard with some Blue Ice Luminarte Watercolor..
to check out what  color the other designers selected & there GORGEOUS creations you can stop by HERE
Hope you have  a GREAT week!  

01 09 10