Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Stuck!? August 5th - Bonus sketch

The first bonus sketch for Stuck this month is now up.... & the other Creative Team have scrapped up a storm with this sketch!!  you can stop by HERE
The extra challenge for this sketch is to be inspired by the following quote. You do not have to use the whole quote but your inspiration must be clearly visible.

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln"
Gee!  I think I night have done s bit to much contrast.... lol! hubby is looking a little orange...   hehehehe 
The photo is of Jason, his mother & the our 2 AWESOME kiddlets...
Loved this quote & choose to use it.... 
I've used the Bo Bunny -Prairie Chic range, Basic Grey stickers,
 Green Tara - 6cm petals which I've stamped,  GT 2 toned cherry blossom & GT White Azalea & the bird cage i've fussy cut from I thinking Bo Bunny - Little miss paper?
Thanx for popping by & have a GREAT night...
 ♥ 
01 09 10