Tuesday, May 7, 2013

YummyScrap #12 - Colour Palette Challenge Apr 2013

I'm back yet again..
This time to share a layout which is my take on the Scrapfriends

YummyScrap #12 - Colour Palette Challenge Apr 2013 

This layout is a moment I captured of my SIL & her newest addition.... little Braithyn!
 Full of Green Tara Goodness.... I've stamped on the GT- Petals & added some  GT-stamens & finished this flower off with a GT- Ivory apple blossom
 The ribbons, Flower spray,mesh,Wild flower & black diamante trim.... are all Green Tara!
for all the products on this layout which I've also shared over on my DT post for Green Tara   
I'll share a couple of sneaks...


So be sure to stop on over & check it out..... HERE
   oh! forgot to say.......Please! 
& I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!
01 09 10