Thursday, February 28, 2013

Kaisercraft Flora Delight .....

Ello Ello!
I'm back yet again...
This time to share 4 layouts working with the Kaiser Flora Delight another range I got to play with as Part of my DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard...
First up is layout of ME & my girl photo taken back in 2010!!
A couple of kaiser stamps I've used here - numbers, Grid & 1 of the newer stamp 36.... all are Available just click the stamps for direct link....
 I have used a Kaiser large scallop wooden doily which I have left raw...

Next up is this layout of Chloee...
Chloee really lovin Gymnastic ATM & she has been practicing to do the spilts!
again have used the Kaiser - Grid stamp along with new Kaiser stamp - Dictionary meanings ...

the cluster of flowers are from Kaiser & Green Tara - roses & rosebuds...

next up & would have to say my FAVE layout with this range....
got this photo of Ethan at our local pool!!!
& once again as few Kaiser stamps....
The Grid, the newer Arty & crackle!
The alphas are American Crafts Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go Corrugated Thickers - Daily Moss..  Also! used the Kaiser - wooden borders

& lastly with this range...
Is this layout of Ethan & his cousin the gorgeous Courtney Rose...
I have used the Arty stamp on my edges....
also! have used the Kaisercraft - 6"x6" - Clock template.. 


THANKS soooooo very much for stopping by & for those of you that will leave a comment behind you are just to kind.... This may be my last post for a few days!!!!
 as I have a few things to get organized before I leave for Melbourne early Friday morning... (Squeal) 
YES! I'm am heading to the Melbourne Expo!I think I may have mention it a couple of times.... I am Sooooo EXCITED but! a little nervous as it will be the first time EVER I will fly & first time visiting Melbourne..... YEP! I have been living a simple life!  LOL!
01 09 10