Sunday, January 27, 2013

Kaiser - Marigold range

Another range that I received in my January Designing Team  Pack from Anna's Craft Cupboard
was the Kaisercraft - Marigold range...
& here is what I created!
First up is this layout of Ethan!!!
 You may remember that I accidently stamped on 1 of my photos once before in a previous layout ! Well I liked that accident.... LOL! & stamped a little on my photo with a script stamp... 


Next! up is this 1 of Chloee....
 The branch stamp I've used is also from Kaiser.. 1 of the older ranges..... 


Next up is this 1 of both my kids..
WOW Chipboard ACC Exclusvie Mini Banners
 A little cluster of Kaiser & Green Tara flowers.....

& lasty is this layout of my FAM... I TRULY LOVE this moment! I have been lucky enough to have had people taken our photos of us 4... MOST of the time when we are getting these photos there is a LOT of mucking around & FUNNY comments before we get the photo where we are all looking at the Camera....
here I've used a Poppy Stamps Die - Lorelai Leaf.....

I have 1 more range to share with you & will do in another post SOON...
Till than THANK YOU for stopping by & for any comments you may leave behind!! 
01 09 10