Friday, September 28, 2012

Kaiser - Mint Twist

Hi There!
Hope is well..
 As part of my September DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard
Anna had sent all us DT a Christmas range... I was lucky enough to get Kasier - Mint Twist!!
I did create 4 layouts & 6 Cards 
SO! today I will share 2 layouts & 4 Cards
& share the other's next post!!
At first I was like Christmas range already.. BUT! then I sat & was more than happy to get all those layouts I REALLY wanted to do last year & just didn't get around to it..

SO! first up is this layout...
Ever since Ethan was born we have been getting together with my MIL in December (usually the first weekend in December) to celebrate Christmas with them.... 
The background I have just swiped some gesso....
The Trees are from the Mint Twist - Collectables I have used Mount tape (Love that stuff)
to give more Dimension... & the Chippie word Together is a WOW Chipboard ACC Exclusvie Mini word Which I sprayed with Sliver mist then inked the bottom edge with red ink...
 I have used some Washi Tape under part of my title..
Anna has a great range of washi tape HERE
The banner title part made from the Kaiser 12 x 12  Sticker Sheet Mint Twist - Pennants
Kaiser Mint Twist 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet - Pennants (SS152)


This next layout is of Ethan, Chloee & Ethan's dog Salt who is no longer with us here went back to the farm he came from..  We live on a 1 acre block & just wasn't enough for him!! he was a true blue farm dog...
Here I've used the Kaiser wooden flourishes which have been in my stash for like EVER...
 
Some of the presents are from the Collectables pack & some I cut from the Kaiser Mint Twist Paper Gifts  Gloss Specialty paper also! lots of mount tape used here..
 & lastly for today..
these 4 Cards which are simple but! I do like the end result..
Kaiser Mint Twist Perforated Tags - To From (PS232)

THANK You for stopping by & any comments that you may leave behind...
Have a Great Day!
01 09 10