Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Once Upon A Sketch - July Challenge



Hello! Hello!
Guess what?
I have a NON DT layout to share.... Yeah! Woot! Woot!
I just have been so busy the last few months with DT & GDT work (not that I complaining),
 that I have not been able to play along with any Challenges..
 As much I wanted to I just couldn't find the time!!
Now that a couple of my DT spots have come to & end! I hoping to play along with a few more..
Fingers Crossed!
Anyways!
July Challenge for Once Upon A Sketch is:
Theme Friend!
This is 1 of my oldest Friends!!
We have been friends about 23 years now & still going strong...
 GEE! 23 years.... that makes me sound old...   LOL!


here is the OUAS sketch, which I flipped & went with 2 smaller photos....



& a couple of close ups!

here I've used a Prima - mask with a pink glimmer mist spray...
 then added some splatters of sliver mist & black paint...
also! you can see green Chevron washi tape! Anna's Craft Cupboard  has a GREAT range of Washi Tape  Available @ HERE
along with  Scrapmatts - Bird Cage..
which I've sprayed with Sliver Glimmer mist... & along with some Collection Butterflies...
Products:
*Papers & some of the Embellishments are Pink Paislee-Vintage Vouge
which is on sale @ Anna's Craft Cupboard 60% off would you Believe
Click HERE for Direct link*
other Products Used:
Martha Stewart - Punches,
Tim Holtz - Mini Rosettes (which after seeing some of Chantelle Huizenga Awesome work using these Beauties.. just had to buy myself this)
Prima - Notecard & 
Prima Marketing Inc - Winter 2011 - Arcadian Collection,

MME -brads,
Doily.

& just before I go..
 just want to let out a WooooHoooo!
do you remember this layout...
My last DT layout for Kraft It Up 
WELL! 
It has become a FEATURE over @ Inspire Me.. 
SUPER Happy with this...like we all are when our work gets Featured !! & BTW! CONGRATS to 2 of my  blogger buddies.. how are also Featured..
 I just don't want to spoil their glory! So I wont mention any names L & E..  hehehehehe
BUT! you can click HERE to check it O.U.T
& lastly there is still 9 days before my GIVEAWAY/Giveaways end..  you can go HERE to check it out!!
THANKS♥ 
very much for stopping by 
& any comment that you may leave behind...
Have a FANTASTIC Day! 

27 comments:

  1. Love this Rach- all the layers are glorious xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Libby F. I used to work with her. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the colors and the butterflies and CONGRATS on the feature!! That's AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very awesome LO! love the details and elements! you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weeheee congratulations on being featured, Rachael! Sorry for not being around lately, but your latest layout is gorgeous! I love the color combo and the layers, awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ALWAYS love what I see when I come by here.. you just have a way of doing great layouts... love both of these.. and I love the sketch flipped for OUAS!! and well done on being featured.. you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your well deserved feature!! Love your work on this gorgeous LO with the amazing masking/mist and sweet butterflies!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations, love your layouts as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done:):):) that's great news...& this LO is just perfect...a winner, in my book. Sometimes LOs just look so right & this is one of these:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layouts Rach... and congrats on the featured too... Love them all... inspiring indeed! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! it is quite something for me to comment on someone whose work I admire and came to know at OUAS :-))) amazing project as always! and thank you for joining us at OUAS! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your both layouts are absolutely gorgeous! The first one has such a wonderful colour palette and nice masking and the second one is so romantic. I love what you did with the hearts. Thank you so much for playing along at OUAS! Just like Svetlana said, it's so nice to see you playing along with the sketches now too:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Rachael! I am loving what you did with the PP product. Perfection in every way! Thanks for playing along with OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOO HOO congrats on your feature Rach.. absolutely adore both your gorgeous LO's.. so much delicious detail!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS :)) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous layouts Rachel
    http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/scrapaholix-july-crop.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of these are gorgeous!! congrats for the feature.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh i must say i LOVE all your Layouts! yourself is an awesome fusions of layers and colurs that just begin my inspiration levels realing!! congrats on the feature! {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is sooo beautiful Rach, love the layers and your touch of mist! Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS =) And a big congrats on your inspire me feature too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful layouts here, spotted that lovely new die again! So happy for you that the last one was featured. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beaatiful! I am in LOVE with these!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woot woot for playing just for fun! and hey, congrats on your feature!! These are both absolutely beautiful, the first one with its bold and vibrant colours and the other one for the same reason, but the soft and romantic hues. Thanks Rach for playing along with us at OUAS! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. W O N D E R F U L !!!!congrats on the feature !

    ReplyDelete
  23. so stunning - very beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey there...first off, congrats on the Webster's feature, how cool! I'm glad you've found some time to join us at OUAS, your layout is fantastic, so very "you" I love the flowers, butterflies, and the beautiful bold colors, this really is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on your feature! So well deserved! Both are beautiful layouts! Love your journaled message regarding friends ~ oh so true! and I love all the Pink Paislee goodness here :) Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Okay, so HOW did I miss this one? Ugh! Another amazing piece, your details are obviously well thought out...perfect take on the OUAS challenge...keep these beauties coming!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG!!!!!! What a gorgeous creation! Love what you've done for the OUAS challenge.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10