Thursday, June 14, 2012

Scrapmatts - June Challenge.


Hi I'm Baaaaack!
to share my Scrapmatt June GDT layout.. 
 This is layout was Inspired by Leanne Jago  June's Inspiration Challenge.....

for June the challenge is to use something out of this song as inspiration...."Hello World" by Lady Antebellum!   Also you must use at Least ONE piece of RAW CHIPPY.....
 After watching the Video clip I knew I had to scrap this....

Scrapmatts: CB 1145 Flowers 09, CB 1146 Leaf Spray 01, MC 1028 Mirco Chips  (bird Cage)20
I was looking though my photo's the other week & seen this GORGEOUS photo of my girl when she was 2 Years 3months & 3 days old.... (I remember when both of mine were little I'd always state to people when asked OH! how old is He/ She is & I would reply Year Month & day.... I think I did this till they hit about 3 Years old then I stopped it! I think most people would look @ me as if I was a little weird or something...   LOL!
The Leaf Spray Chippie I have left raw...
I've added a bit of  Liquid pearls to the Scrapmatts bird Cage...
 Also Liquid Pearls & mist Spray on the Scrapmatt - flowers... 



Be sure to stop by the Scrapmatts & join in on Leanne's June Challenge....

Things have been a little busy here lastly! Among other things!
last weekend we have added to our Family ...
Princess is a toy Poodle & she is Chloee's dog....
  for the past 3 years Chloee has asked for a little puppy for her Birthday & We thought after 3 years of asking we thought  is was about time we give her this Wish!!
 'Princess' is SO ADORABLE.. But! what puppy isn't!!  LOL!
Always a pleasure to have you stop by 
Enjoy the rest of your day/night 
01 09 10