Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Anna's Craft Cupboard *May Sketch*


Hello Ladies!
Just wanted to share with you my take on this Month's Sketch Challenge for Anna's Craft Cupboard.....    Mostly I've used Prima here!!!
I went with 1 large photo! rather than the four photo's.....
Sketch created by DT - Wendy Smith


The butterflies are fussy cut from the Collection Rose Butterflies - print sheets available from Anna's
along with a few new ranges now in store....


Products;
Prima – Printery “Emperor” paper,
Prima – Printery “Page Four” paper,
Prima – Romantique “Hedgerow” paper,
Prima Flowers – Marri Moulin #548568, Tea Rose #537500,
Prima – Feather?,
Prima- Wooden tickets – Nature Garden #554408,
Prima – Almanac Journaling Notecards #554910,
Prima – timbtu de mousse Foam Stamp, (background)
Amercian Craft – Custard foam Thickers,
Doily, Collection – Rose Butterflies Print Sheets,
Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Dies Picot Edge Circle (S4345)
My Favorite Things Die-namics Die Leafy Flourish Leafy Flourish.

With $40.00 random draw up for grabs.....Be sure to stop on by & play along 

& While I here I'll also share with you this layout!!!!
BEAUTIFUL! My Step By Step for May, working with Crate Paper- Story Teller
If interested in My Step By Step or Products used! stop by Anna's Craft Cupboard blog HERE


Thanks for Stopping By & have a Wonderful Day!!
♥ 
01 09 10