Thursday, May 31, 2012

American Craft - Amy Tangerine Sketchbook

I Can't believe that it's the 31 of May...
like seriously! would it slow down a little!!
I still have 5 layouts to share! That is part of my DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard..
I will share 3 now & the other 2 in the next post...
Let me start off by saying that I was SUPER EXCITED when I received some of  the SCRUMPTIOUS
American Craft Amy Tangerine - Sketchbook Range in my DT pack!!
I LOVED working with this range!
SO! First up is this layout of Ethan......
*Warning* besides for the yummy AC range... Washi tape galore with this range...... Anna has a Great range of tapes!!!!

Lots of layers.... 
Products:
AC  Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Remarks Doodle Dimensional Stickers, 
Prima Say it in Crystals - #550578,

Next up!
Is this layout of Chloee with her Granny.....
Lots of fussy cutting! just the way I like it....    LOL!
bit more fussy Cutting....
Products:
AC  Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Remarks Doodle Dimensional Stickers,
Martha Stewart – Daisy Fan punch,


 lastly for today!!!
This layout of Chloee & Myself.....
sorry about the glare on photo!!
                                                                        lots of Washi tape in this 1...

 Yet again more fussy Cutting...
Products:
AC  Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Remarks Doodle Dimensional Stickers,
The Crafters Workshop - 12x12 Template - Cosmic Swirl,

I will be back soon to share the other 2...
BUT! for now have a FAB day & Thanks HEAPS for stoppin by....
01 09 10