Monday, March 19, 2012

More Kasiercraft - Tigerlilly....

Hi there Once Again!
I'm back to share 2 more layouts working with the SCRUMPIOUS Kasiercraft - Tigerlilly
That was Part of my DT pack from  Annas Craft Cupboard!!!
OH! & BTW Anna is having Half Price Postage until 31 March She is offering half price postage on all standard post services (excludes express) still post your parcel free of postage charges on all orders over $75
First up is this 1...   Special Bond!! 
YEAH Sure! like most Siblings fight 1 minute then best of buddies the next... BUT! even So! I still LOVE that these 2 get on SO! well most of the time... They really look out for each other &  I hope this will continue on for a few more years to come!!!!
Just Quickly! Chloee came home the other day from School & NOW! She is in Infants & Ethan is in Primary... & told me that she got a little upset about something & about 10mins later crossed paths with Ethan & his buddies, Chloee said I told Ethan that I was upset & asked for a Cuddle & MUM would you believe he gave ME a Cuddle in FRONT of his Freinds & ALL!!  AWWWWW! NOW! how Sweet is THAT Don't YA! love these moments!! I Asked Ethan Later if he got teased about it & he said NO not really....So that was nice to know!
I think I said it in my other post, BUT! Hey it wouldn't hurt to say it Again that!  I LOVED working with the Collectables that Kasiercraft have going with each Collection...

 Even have some Journaling tucked in the mini Envelopes .... Aren't the the CUTEST mini Envelopes!
  The Kaisercraft – Wooden Gate is from my Stash, I've Added a bit of Gesso to give a bit of a rusty feel..... 
Products:
               American Craft FoamThickers-Cinnamon, 
            Kasier Blooms-White   from my Stash but is available @ Anna's 
            Kasiercraft - Mini Blooms Dusty Pink, from my Stash but is available @ Anna's 
              Kaisercraft – Wooden Gate,  from my Stash but is available @ Anna's 
       Kaisercraft-Pearl Flourishes – Latte, from my Stash but is available @ Anna's
 Gesso, Doily
Prima Solitare Jeweltone Flower #552282.
 Martha Stewart – Cherish set corner punch.

Next Layout is of my Beautiful Niece Courtney...
She is SO ADORABLE!  last time we court up...
 & Every time I would Point the Camera her way she would give me this BEAUTIFUL Smile!!



Products
       Tigerlilly –Collectables Stickers,
    Kaisercraft-Dream Rubon,from my Stash but is available @ Anna's 
           Kaisercraft Pearl Flourishes- Latte,from my Stash but is available @ Anna's 
            Kaiser Timeless Botanical Clear Stamp,from my Stash but is available @ Anna's 
              EK Success – Pointed Flower Punch,from my Stash but is available @ Anna's 
      Prima – Tiger Eyes Roses #542740, 
      Doily & Mini Peg from Otp shop.
OK! Best be Going... Like most of you a few still to do things today & Not enough time to do it in...
                                         Have a Wonderful Day  & THANKS for stoppin by
                                                                            ♥ 
01 09 10