Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HEART........ Is the BIRDS new Challenge Word


Well Hello Again!!


Today I want to Start off by Saying THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
for the lovely comments that you leave.....♥ 
It's is Such a lovely feeling reading the lovely comments you leave ME,you gals REALLY say the SWEETEST things & WELL it THANKS  ♥ ♥ 


OH! & another thing before I share my layout for our word for the BIRD 
Just a TAD excited about this layout becoming a FEATURE over @ Inspire Me..


OK! 
SO the NEWEST Challenge word for the bird IS.......... HEART
Mary has created this Sketch
Sketch:  Mary Thomas
(Sketch use not required...for inspiration only)

This is my Niece COURTNEY......
She is Dwaynes my brother who died in a motorbike accident justa little over 4 years now!!!
 little Girl, Which SADLY he never got to meet her....
GEE! She beautiful & Such a HAPPY little girl, Kylie has done an AMAZING job....
SO! I have created this Layout for her, Which Courtney will get as soon as my mother give it back...... LOL!
(MUM like to display my layouts around her flat!!!)
I created this layout over a Week ago & the Weekend Just gone
we were able to Catch UP with Courtney & 1 of my other brothers & he's 3 Gorgeous Kiddlets Brendan, Natashia & Jacob.... Which was REALLY nice....
This is 1 of many Photo's A Quickly grabbed...
Sorry! got a bit Side track there....... hehehehehe!


now for the Close UPS on my layout.......




The yellow flower's are from Helen Tilbury the giveaway I won from her last year....
Products:
Glitz Design – Scarlett  pp, Love Nest – Polka pp & Floral pp,
Laced with grace – Whotnots,
Beautiful Dreamer – Polka, Strip pps,
12X12 CW – Rusty Paint, Gesso,
American Craft – Lax Glitter letters chipboard,
Cheery Lynn Designs – Exotic Butterfly(DL113)
Sizzix – Heart Scallops (657562), D-Lish – Love Flag,
Prima Flower #552701, The Girl paperie Rose Brads,
American Craft – Lax Glitter letters chipboard.



The other Birdie GAL's Created ABSOLUTELY G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S Creations & 
We also have our GDT spots starting......
 Heather & Erin as our HEART GDT GALS created 2 GORGEOUS Layouts
You REALLY need to Stop on over & Check it all O.U.T
Best be going Booking keeping is calling out! YUK OH! how I wish I could be Scrappin instead....  LOL
Happy Valentine's Day too you all
01 09 10