Sunday, September 11, 2011

September Challenge - Scrap That Chat

Shona Keehn 1 of the DT over @ Scrap That Chat!!
Has set Septembers Challenge..........

Her challenge to  create a new layout and “use the title of a song”somewhere on the layout. You can use it in your journalling, title..etc. This challenge is open toANYONE! You do not need to be a Scrap That! kit subscriber to participate in this monthly challenge. This challenge runs from August 26th to September 14th. I will randomly draw a winner for a fabulous Pion Design Prize Pack!

COOL Hey!!
Well I thought it is a FAB Challenge, So I had to play along.....

 I went with "Just the way you are" Bruno Mars
For a bit of a change I'll go with the Close UPS!!!!!!!!
 My Title.......



& the end Result

Working with Echo Park - For The Record papers,
Basic Grey - Alpha Stickers,
Kaisercraft -  printed Acetate,
Prima Flowers & Chipboard......
Always a Pleasure to have you stop 
by.....
Your Comments you leave
always make me SMILE!!!! 
01 09 10