Thursday, September 1, 2011

My First Ever Challenge is Up over @....

Yes! 
My first Ever Challenge I've had to set is over @ Stuff 2 Scrap
Let ME tell YA... I'm a tad Excited!!!   hehehehe
Please be gentle with me, As this is my first Sketch design....
My Stuff 2 Scrap Challenge for September IS

A SKETCH!!
It can be a Layout / Card or OTP... 
(with OTP you can take what inspires you from the Sketch & just let us know what it is)



The Sketch can be rotated, flipped or mix it up a little as long as it is recognisable....
Also I have a couple of extra criteria’s
1. Butterfly or Butterflies
2. Some stitching hand or Machine
3.Whilst Stuff 2 Scrap Chipboard would be Better  - Any chipboard is acceptable.....
Also it is Open to everyone!!

Here is my take..........


Some close Ups!!!!!
Peek A Boo  Stuff 2 Scrap - Brother chippie...
Some machine stitching & Butterflies!!!





More Stuff 2 Scrap - Heart Chippie


It Would be such a Pleasure for you all to go over to Stuff 2 Scrap...
Click here to Join In!!!



Be sure to print out my sketch & the Extra

criteria’s sit on your deck So you have it sitting there
to remind you to Play Along!!!

I'm also having a EXTRA little Giveaway with this Challenge....
Which I will  Draw @ the end of the month!!
This is what I'm giveaway!!!

Looks good..
Then don't forget to play along....

Thanks for Stopping!!
& for all your lovely comments you may leave ME!!!






01 09 10