Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Glitz Design - Challenge #4

Hi there!


Today I wanted to Share a Layout that I created for Glitz Design 
Challenge #4
Before I do I just want to toot my horn a little....
OK Then! A LOT.....
 As I played along with Glitz Design Challenge #3
& was a TOP 5 Feature     Woooohooo!!
I was & still am STOCKED about that........
Now on with Challenge #4

You can use any type of ink, any type of stamps {Glitz has some really FABULOUS background stamps, so if you have them...let's see what you can do with them!}...and just get creative!!  Remember...we welcome ALL styles, and can't wait to see them!!  Clean & simple, layered & embellished, and all types of projects....it is time to get your fingers inky!!


NoW! The only GD - Stamp I have is this 1.....
Glitz clear stamp - cherub


& working with this Crafter's Workshop 6x6 template
Crafter's Workshop 6 x 6 Template - Mini Bricks


I came up with this.....................



This Photo is of my Brother Shannon & his 2 boys.....
& Now! for some close Ups...
 Miracle is a Stuff 2 Scrap Chippie








I've Used Glitz Design - Scarlett pps, Love nest Rubon & peekaboo.....

Thanks for Stopping BY...
& your Comments are Always 
Appreciated!
Till Next Time 
Happy Scrapping.

01 09 10