Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wanna Get Published???

Hello!!! Hello!!! Ladies.........
I dont know if you have seen this Cosmo Cricket has a Challenge happening.....

Since Scrapbook Trends magazine loves Cosmo Cricket as much as you and I do they teamed up :)
All you need to do is follow the Sketch they have over @ Cosmo Cricket
then well you all know the rest (post it on your blog  leave a comment @ cosmo Cricket Wanna get Published post & a link back to your blog)

So I thought anything to scrap another Layout.... hehehhe
 & You got to be in to maybe win it RIGHT????   LOL
So i've used Cosmo Cricket - circa 1934
& pretty much stuck to this Sketch...

Yep!!! that's my handwriting...




Thanks for stopping by ME blog!!!
& a big Hug to all that leave behind a comment!!
I enjoy them lots....
XXX
01 09 10